Welcome to My World

Friday, February 4, 2011

50-30-20

For these past two weeks I have been focusing on my percentages...you know Protein, Carbs, and Fats.  Ideally I am looking for a 50, 30, 20, which I have achieved a couple of times, Okay, maybe it was 20% Protein, 30% Fats, and 50% Carbs.  Not EXACTLY what I am going for.  I have faith that I will figure out this mysterious and magical formula. Today I am going to spend my energy focusing on powering up on protein and cutting back on the carbs. This morning I kicked things off with a protein packed oatmeal concoction. 

1/2 C Oatmeal
1/2 C Milk
2 Egg Whites
1 TBS Protein Powder
1 TBS Flax Seed
All topped off w/ Dark Brown Sugar and Strawberries

I actually think this may have had potential, but the protein powder ended up having a vanilla flavor which was quite questionable. Did I eat it?  You're DAMN RIGHT I did. I'm feeling slimmer already and only slightly nauseous.

No comments: