Welcome to My World

Monday, April 4, 2011

Days 20 - 22 The Final Four

Can you believe that I have not been able to get my suntan on a single time since I have been here?!  It has been cloudy and cold every weekend, and this last weekend was no exception.  On Saturday I got a bit of cabin fever so I bundled up and covered up to sit by the pool while I read.  Sunday...I was all about the sleeping.  I guess the dreary weekends ensure that I rest up properly for the coming week, and this week is the start of WEEK 4...also known as my LAST week.  I am trying to keep focused on "one day at a time" like a good Alanon should so I don't let the stress of re-entering the real world corrupt my final days.  Week 4 is going to be about hitting it hard!  Steph and I took a second Circuit class instead of going to pool for the extra calorie burn.  Not only am I amazed that I made it through back to back Circuit classes, but I am mega amazed that I made the decision to try!  The mind shift that is happening is fantabulous.  I'm even noticing it with my eating habits.  This evening I skipped my dessert because I was...FULL.  Imagine that...I stopped eating when my body was like, "Dude, I'm done."  I am no longer eating like it's my last day on Earth, and the desire to do so is fading.  Sweet...right?!  Below are the pics from today's hike at Winding Way. 








3 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

is the pain in your foot still gone??

The Sparkly Queen said...

It is! I am so happy about that fact :)

Miz Austin said...

I LOVE the hat. Who told you to get that? Hmmm?

We should definitely make a photo album of your trip when you get home.

Love you!