Sorry it has been a while since my last post (Thanks Megan for the Kick in the Butt...and to Wendy for all of the great ideas.) I still haven't found my groove here at home, which frustrates me to no end. Here are my confession...
1. Emily and I went hiking at Stephen F. Austin State Park on Saturday...YAY!
2. We had Vietamese food delivered for dinner...BOO!
3. On Friday I was offered a new position....FANCY!
4. We took Saturday's dinner a step further and had a Reeces Peanutbutter Egg for dessert....BOO...HISS!
5. Joined 24 Hour Fitness on Sunday and got my calorie burn on...YAY!
6. Ate popcorn (popped in oil w/some Earth Balance and Salt) in bed Sunday night...DOUBLE BOO!
7. I lost another 2lbs this week which is right about where I should be given my calorie budget...HOLLA!
All in all, it could have been better but is sho' could've been worse. I am proud of the good choices I did make and super excited about my new swank gym. Now...here's Usher with his shirt off ;)