- I want to have a baby
- I want to love myself unconditionally
- I want to stop taking so many damn medications
- I want a healthy relationship with food...stop eating when I'm full, eat when I'm hungry, eat to fuel my body, eat without guilt, eat without shame, stop eating in secret, and eat without emotion
- I want to live a long and happy life
- I want to be a wife...a good wife...even a sexy wife...or at least one who can get in and out of bed without doing this weird leg kick thingy for momentum
- I want to stop apologizing so damn much
- I want to run with my dog who wants nothing more than for me to chase her when we are at the dog park
- I want to stop avoiding my reflection because I hate what I see
Mountain class was the most physically and mentally challenging thing I have done in a very long time. Here is a basic break down of how it works...
- Pick a cardio machine (I chose the treadmill)
- 4 min Warm-up
- 2 min Baseline
- Every 2 min for 12 rounds you increase your intensity (defined as speed, resistance and/or incline) until you reach the "top of your personal mountain."
- 4 min at the top of your mountain
- Cool down and stretch
In other news, I'm showing progress on the hikes and today's was great. By great I mean I was still scared out of my mind, it hurt like hell, was super challenging, the views were amazing, our guides were awesome, and I totally finished. I am currently in the beginners group, so we hike for 2 hours, which ends up being 5 miles. Below are some pictures from today. Love y'all!
|Beautiful view after a climb.|
|More pics of the water.|
|Part of our team. T.J. and Sean were our guides and they were amazing! She is in the front in the highlighter shirt,which all lead guides wear, and he is in the back in red.|
|Lots of tics, but this pic/tic is a little fuzzy.|